Our team researched on many products available on the internet for Sushi Knife, they chose the latest and top performing ones and prepared a list of Cheap Sushi Knife Reviews for you. It was a difficult task to make the shortlist of the ideal Sushi Knife from a lots of products on the recent market. However, We tried our best to make the best list to ensure only the Best Cheap Sushi Knife from our short list. Check our listings-:
|1||DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi Knife - 10.5" - Shadow Black Series - Black Titanium Nitride Coated - High Carbon - 7CR17MOV-X Vacuum Treated Steel- Sheath - NSF Certified||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch - Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Shun Dual Core 10.5-inch Yanagiba with Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Premium-Quality Stainless Steel; Thick||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Sashimi Knife, Sushi Knife Japanese||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Sashimi Sushi Knife Japanese 9.5 inch Yanagiba Knife||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Culina 8-Inch Nonstick Carbon Steel Sushi Knife with Sheath||9||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Yoshihiro Shiroko High Carbon Steel Kasumi Yanagi Rosewood Handle Sushi Sashimi Chef Knife (10.5'' (270mm))||9||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Yanagi Sashimi Knife with NSF Handle||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||KYOKU Samurai Series - 10.5" Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives - Superior Japanese Steel - Wenge Wood Handle - with Case||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||MITSUMOTO SAKARI 8 inch Japanese Gyuto Chef Knife||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
- 1. DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi Knife – 10.5″ – Shadow Black Series – Black Titanium Nitride Coated – High Carbon – 7CR17MOV-X Vacuum Treated Steel- Sheath – NSF Certified
- 2. Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch – Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi
- 3. Shun Dual Core 10.5-inch Yanagiba with Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Premium-Quality Stainless Steel; Thick
- 4. Sashimi Knife, Sushi Knife Japanese
- 5. Sashimi Sushi Knife Japanese 9.5 inch Yanagiba Knife
- 6. Culina 8-Inch Nonstick Carbon Steel Sushi Knife with Sheath
- 7. Yoshihiro Shiroko High Carbon Steel Kasumi Yanagi Rosewood Handle Sushi Sashimi Chef Knife (10.5” (270mm))
- 8. Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Yanagi Sashimi Knife with NSF Handle
- 9. KYOKU Samurai Series – 10.5″ Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives – Superior Japanese Steel – Wenge Wood Handle – with Case
- 10. MITSUMOTO SAKARI 8 inch Japanese Gyuto Chef Knife
1. DALSTRONG Yanagiba Sushi Knife – 10.5″ – Shadow Black Series – Black Titanium Nitride Coated – High Carbon – 7CR17MOV-X Vacuum Treated Steel- Sheath – NSF Certified
- Menacing Design, Exceptional Craftsmanship: Designed from the ground up to be as sleek, aggressive and muscular looking as they are effective, the Dalstrong Shadow Black Series stands out from the pack.
- Astonishing Performance: A ruthlessly sharp scalpel-like edge is hand finished by expert bladesmiths to 15° per side using the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method.
- Striking angles, Life-Long Durability: A midnight black ergonomic, fiber-resin and military grade G10 handle is nearly impervious to heat, cold and moisture.
- Dalstrong Shadow Black Series Power: Featuring high-carbon 7CR17MOV-X super-steel with an added vacuum heat treatment at 58+ HRC which allows for extraordinary performance and edge retention.
- Dalstrong Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free.
2. Sashimi Sushi Knife 10 Inch – Perfect Knife For Cutting Sushi & Sashimi
- FOR PERFECT SLICING OF DELICATE PRODUCTS.
- WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THIS 10-INCH SUSHI KNIFE? ★ It is a quality sushi knife with a long narrow right-handed asymmetric blade which allows you to fillet a whole fish in just one or two movements.
- JAPANESE TRADITIONS AND HIGH-QUALITY REQUIREMENTS.
- GREAT GIFT FOR A CHEF.
- IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS WITH LUCKY COOK.
3. Shun Dual Core 10.5-inch Yanagiba with Ebony PakkaWood Handle; Premium-Quality Stainless Steel; Thick
- Chefs, especially those specializing in raw proteins, sing praises of the Yanagiba as a blade unmatched in its ability to slice and cut raw meats, specifically fish; regarded as quintessential sushi knife.
- Dual Core blade is comprised of 71 layers of two alternating, premium-quality stainless steels; thicker blade stock gives knife heft and rigidity to enable it to glide through cuts with ease and grace.
- Handle is PakkaWood, a genuine hardwood infused with resin for a durable, water-resistant finish ideal for use in kitchen environments; low-maintenance and easy to clean.
- Shun Dual Core 10.
- A worthwhile investment, the Shun Dual Core Yanagiba makes an ideal gift for, aspiring cooks, graduates, professional chefs, and sushi lovers in general.
4. Sashimi Knife, Sushi Knife Japanese
- Perfect Slicing Sashimi Sushi Knife】- The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 12-15°single side.
- High-carbon Stainless Steel Blade】- This 10 inch sharp sushi knives is Manufactured with High Carbon Stainless Steel 5cr15mov, at HRC 56-58 hardness, the sharpness is 80-100.
- Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle】 – The Ergonomic Handle of this single-edged sashimi knife has perfect grip and great balance, so you don’t need to spend too much energy while slicling, very comfortable to hold.
- Wonderful Gift】- Busy sushi chefs will be fascinated love this japanese Sushi Knife for its highly quality.
- Easy Maintenance】- The sushi knife is easy and fast to clean.
5. Sashimi Sushi Knife Japanese 9.5 inch Yanagiba Knife
- Premium Material】Crafted from premium Japanese High Carbon Stainless steel VG-10, this 9.
- Extremely Sharp Blade】Keemake experienced craftsman hand sharpened the edge with 12-15 degrees to ensure blade’s sharpness 80-100.
- Natural Wood Handle 】Constructed from natural, smooth and sturdy rosewood handle, act as a seamless junction between the handle and the knife blade Not only strengthen the knife but also provides a smooth transition from the blade to the handle.
- High cutting performance】Yanagiba knife is an excellent kitchen tool for tackling tasks, the ruthlessly sharp single-bevel blade is perfectly suited for cutting sushi and sashimi, filleting and slicing fish and meat without pulling or tearing, keeping maximizing flavor while the 3.
- 100% Service Guarantee 】Enjoy your risk-free shopping on Keemake.
6. Culina 8-Inch Nonstick Carbon Steel Sushi Knife with Sheath
- CULINA QUALITY – Razor-sharp, high-quality Sushi Knife features an 8-inch long blade (1-3/4 Inch width) and black protective sheath.
- Finely-crafted Knife with elegant black finish features the highest quality carbon steel construction for durability and sharpness.
- Ergonomic handle designed for comfort, balance and a firm grip to ensure safe use.
- Food-grade, nonstick coating ensures effortless cutting and separation of sushi rolls and sashimi, along with meats, vegetables, fruits, nuts and more.
- 100% Culina Satisfaction Guarantee
7. Yoshihiro Shiroko High Carbon Steel Kasumi Yanagi Rosewood Handle Sushi Sashimi Chef Knife (10.5” (270mm))
- Our handmade Yoshihiro Kasumi knives are crafted by our master artisans with the utmost care to create high quality knives that offer exceptional performance with exceptional value.
- The Yanagi is a long slicing knife that was specifically designed to slice thin slices of fish for sushi and sashimi, and is one of the most essential of traditional Japanese knives and is a powerful component in the repertoire of many chefs.
- Handcrafted in Japan with traditional techniques, our Yanagi has a completely flat grind on the front side (Shinogi), a concave grind (Urasuki), and a flat rim (Uraoshi) on the back.
- Proudly made in Japan and not mass produced.
- Traditional Japanese knife making values a sharp edge, which requires attention and care.
8. Mercer Culinary Asian Collection Yanagi Sashimi Knife with NSF Handle
- Razor sharp, high-carbon, stain-resistant German steel resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Single-edge blade is taper ground with a fine stone finish
- Offered with a traditional wood handle
- Hand wash knives for blade edge and surface care
9. KYOKU Samurai Series – 10.5″ Yanagiba Knife Japanese Sushi Sashimi Knives – Superior Japanese Steel – Wenge Wood Handle – with Case
- SUPERIOR STEEL – Manufactured with an ultra-sharp, cobalt-added, and cryogenically treated steel cutting core at HRC 56-58 hardness, this 10.
- WELL-BALANCED – With the perfect blend of comfort and performance, you can slice through meat with ease while avoiding fatigue and finger pains, perfectly blending performance and comfort.
- WENGE WOOD HANDLE – The handle is constructed from wenge wood for an authentic style.
- EXTREME SHARPNESS – The ruthlessly sharp edge is handcrafted by seasoned artisans to a mirror polish at 11-13° double side; painstakingly manufactured for incredible hardness, flexibility, and corrosion resistance.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY – Our knives come with a lifetime warranty, and we offer free exchange or return if the item is defective.
10. MITSUMOTO SAKARI 8 inch Japanese Gyuto Chef Knife
- Traditional Japanese Hand Forging] Professional Japanese chef’s knife inherits the traditional Japanese hand forging method; combined with advanced technology and materials.
- High Quality Cooking Chef Knives] Gyuto chef knife is made of 3 layers of top grade 9CR18MOV high carbon steel with precision quenching and vacuum cold nitrogen treatment.
- Solid Rosewood Knife Handle] The Japanese high carbon knife is made of precious summer sourwood wood from Southeast Asia.
- Perfect Cooking Cookware Gift Choice] Japanese knives combine high-end materials and first-class craftsmanship; perfect for home cooks and professional chefs alike.
- High Carbon Knives Important Notes] MITSUMOTO SAKARI products pass strict quality audits.