Our team researched on many products available on the internet for Load Binders, they chose the latest and top performing ones and prepared a list of Load Binders Reviews for you. It was a difficult task to make the shortlist of the ideal Load Binders from a lots of products on the recent market. However, We tried our best to make the best list to ensure only the Best Load Binders from our short list. Check our listings-:
|1||Aain® 4 Pack Load Binder 5/16 Inch - 3/8Inch Ratchet Load Binders Commercial Grade For Cargo Flatbed Trailers||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder With 2 Grab Hooks - 7||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Mytee Products (4 Pack) 3/8" x 20' Grade 70 Chain 3/8-1/2 Peerless QuikBinder Kit H5125-0658 Ratchet Load Binder WLL #12000||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Discount Ramps Heavy Duty 9||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||5/16''-3/8'' Ratchet Buckle Chain Binder Load Binder||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder with 2 Grab Hooks - 12||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|7||3/8" Transport Hauling Load Package - (4) Ratchet Binders - (4) 10' Foot Chains||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|8||VEVOR Chain and Binder Kit 3/8in-1/2in||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||DC Cargo Mall 5/16” Grade 70 Chain and Load Binder Kit - Includes (2) Binders and (2) Chains - 4||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|10||DC Cargo Mall 2 Ratchet Chain Binders 3/8 Inch - 1/2 Inch - Tie Downs for Grade 70 Transport Chain 3/8 Inch - 9||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Aain® 4 Pack Load Binder 5/16 Inch – 3/8Inch Ratchet Load Binders Commercial Grade For Cargo Flatbed Trailers
- Quick ratcheting action ensures easy binding of your load, closed when hook to hook length 3/8″.
- Constructed of drop-forged, heat-treated carbon steel for strength and durability
- Ratchet type load binders offer infinite adjustment for precise binding and are easier to operate than lever binders.
- For use with 5/16″ or 3/8″ Grade 70 Transport Chain
- Working Load Limit:5400 Lbs, Capacity:19,000 Lbs, Fits: 5/16″ – 3/8″ chain, Handle Length: 14 inches.
2. Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder With 2 Grab Hooks – 7
- Folding ratchet style handle for extra leverage
- 3-position pawl for extension, take-up or free spin
- 7,100 lbs. Safe Working Load
- Works with 5/16” Grade 70, 3/8” Grade 70 and 3/8” Grade 80 chain
- Meets or exceeds all CVSA and DOT requirements
3. Mytee Products (4 Pack) 3/8″ x 20′ Grade 70 Chain 3/8-1/2 Peerless QuikBinder Kit H5125-0658 Ratchet Load Binder WLL #12000
- 4 Pcs: 3/8 Peerless QuikBinder Ratchet Binder 12000# WLL Chain Tow H5125-0858
- Chain Size G70 or G80 (In.): 3/8 or 1/2, Working Load Limit: 12000 lbs
- Take-Up (In.): 6, Folded Handle Length: 9.5, Straight Handle Length: 13.9
- 4 Pcs: 3/8″ X 20′ G70 Chain with grab hooks, WLL 6,600 lbs, Capacity:26,400 lbs
- Grade 70 transportation chain with grab hooks on each end.
4. Discount Ramps Heavy Duty 9
- Manually operated ratchet-style load binder with a 23-30″ adjustable length
- Large 9,200 lb load capacity with a 33,000 lb break strength
- Hooks extend 8″ and fit both 3/8″ or 1/2″ chain loops
- DOT Approved for commercial transport truck trailer load securing
- Heavy duty forged steel construction with a thick red paint finish
5. 5/16”-3/8” Ratchet Buckle Chain Binder Load Binder
- For 5/16″ Grade 70 Chain
- Working Load Limit: 4700 LBS
- Breaking Strength: 14,400 LBS
- Adjustable Range(as Take Up Length on Traditional Load Binder): 1 ft.
- Ratchet Buckle Binder Comes with Grade 100 5/16” Chain
6. Peerless Ratchet Style Folding Handle Load Binder with 2 Grab Hooks – 12
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE EQUIPMENT – Professional operators choose Vulcan cargo control products to haul millions of loads every year.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY AND EASE OF USE – The forged ratchet style handles provide extra leverage so you can get the proper amount of tension on your chain tie down every time.
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION – The heavy duty forged handles, barrels, take-up screws, links and hooks are intended to stand up to rigorous field use and harsh weather conditions.
- PROPERLY RATED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND – These binders have a 9,200 lbs.
- SAFE AND COMPLIANT – The safe working load of 9,200 lbs.
7. 3/8″ Transport Hauling Load Package – (4) Ratchet Binders – (4) 10′ Foot Chains
- 3/8″ Transport Package
- 4) Ratchet Binders 3/8″ G70 / 1/2″ G43
- 4) 10′ Foot Chains 3/8″ Grade 70
- Transport Ready
- Ships in 2 different packages.
8. VEVOR Chain and Binder Kit 3/8in-1/2in
- 9215Lbs Loading Capacity: The chain load binder has an excellent loading capacity of 9215 lbs.
- All-Steel Structure: The heavy-duty steel chain binder and G80 chain made of 20Mn2 are intended to stand up to the rigorous field and harsh climate conditions.
- Easy To Use: The ratchet binder provides two G70 hooks on both ends to work with your chains.
- Thoughtful Designs: Our chain binder features 14” long handle, which provides extra leverage so you can control it to get the proper amount of tension.
- Multifunctional Tool: They are perfect for securing heavy loads to a truck or flatbed trailer.
9. DC Cargo Mall 5/16” Grade 70 Chain and Load Binder Kit - Includes (2) Binders and (2) Chains - 4
- ALL-IN-ONE: Transport chains and ratchet chain binders tightens down heavy loads to your truck or flatbed trailer.
- HIGH-STRENGTH: Heat-treated Grade 70 carbon steel chain provides a strong and reliable hold.
- EASY-TO-USE: Grade 70 transport chain features a high strength-to-weight ratio that makes it light and easy to maneuver.
- INCLUDES: (2) 5/16”-⅜” painted forged steel load binders with Clevis grab hooks for safe, no-slip handling.
- All tie-downs meet or exceed DOT requirements.
10. DC Cargo Mall 2 Ratchet Chain Binders 3/8 Inch – 1/2 Inch - Tie Downs for Grade 70 Transport Chain 3/8 Inch - 9
- HEAVY DUTY: Tighten down heavy loads to your truck or flatbed trailer with these ratchet-style chain binders.
- EASY: Ratcheting load binders with ultra-smooth ratcheting mechanisms make it easy to tighten chains safely.
- MAXIMUM LEVERAGE: 15” long handle provides excellent leverage.
- SPECS: (2) painted forged steel load binders with grab hooks.
- MEETS: FMCSA and DOT requirements.
We created the 12-best list. Here is how we did it: Using the data from all of our previous buyers of it, we came up with a list of words and phrases that indicate that a person is most likely to have an positive or negative experience when they use a particular package. Then, using those same lists, we came up with another set of lists that rank the likelihood that a certain product will meet or exceed a customer's expectations.
Leave a Reply