Our team researched on many products available on the internet for Sofrito Brand, they chose the latest and top performing ones and prepared a list of Sofrito Brand Reviews for you. It was a difficult task to make the shortlist of the ideal Sofrito Brand from a lots of products on the recent market. However, We tried our best to make the best list to ensure only the Best Sofrito Brand from our short list. Check our listings-:
|1||Sofrito en Polvo Campolor (4)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Campolor Sofrito en Polvo 2 Pack||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Sofrito 16 Oz||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Badia Spanish Sofrito - 14.1 Oz. Can - (Pack of 12)||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Tomato Sauce"Sofrito Casero” Pan Cooked with Extra Virgin Olive Oil By Castillo De Pinar||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||I Love Sofrito T-Shirt||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Goya Recaito & Goya Sofrito Cooking Base 2 - 12 Oz Jars (1 of Each)||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Matiz Sofrito, Traditional Valenciano Paella Base||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Goya Foods Inc Spice||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||FILLO’S Cuban Black Beans||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
- 1. Sofrito en Polvo Campolor (4)
- 2. Campolor Sofrito en Polvo 2 Pack
- 3. Sofrito 16 Oz
- 4. Badia Spanish Sofrito – 14.1 Oz. Can – (Pack of 12)
- 5. Tomato Sauce”Sofrito Casero” Pan Cooked with Extra Virgin Olive Oil By Castillo De Pinar
- 6. I Love Sofrito T-Shirt
- 7. Goya Recaito & Goya Sofrito Cooking Base 2 – 12 Oz Jars (1 of Each)
- 8. Matiz Sofrito, Traditional Valenciano Paella Base
- 9. Goya Foods Inc Spice
- 10. FILLO’S Cuban Black Beans
1. Sofrito en Polvo Campolor (4)
- Sofrito en Polvo
2. Campolor Sofrito en Polvo 2 Pack
- Sofrito en Polvo
- 8 Sobres Peso Neto 1.41 oz
3. Sofrito 16 Oz
4. Badia Spanish Sofrito – 14.1 Oz. Can – (Pack of 12)
- 14.1 oz. can
- 12 cans
5. Tomato Sauce”Sofrito Casero” Pan Cooked with Extra Virgin Olive Oil By Castillo De Pinar
- HOW IS IT PREPARED? Is made by first low frying garlic and onion pieces in our Extra Virgin Olive Oil with spices and then adding naturaly grown red pear tomato puree.
- Ingredients: Read pear tomatos, onios, Castillo de Piñar Olive Oil, garlic, sea salt and sugar.
- DAILY USES IN YOUR KITCHEN Our traditional Sofrito can be eaten with rice or eggs and is often used as an ingredient in other dishes, such as the filling for empanadas, with Pasta, white rice, over fryed eggs or in Paella; it can even be used as a dip.
- MSG Free, Non-GMO, Gluten Free
6. I Love Sofrito T-Shirt
- A t-shirt any Sofrito lover would be proud to wear! Show off your foodie culture, your love for latin cuisine food cooking and represent your Latino pride with this graphic tee.
- Esta camisa esta perfecta para tu abuelita y para representar tu patria Latina y comer frituras.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
7. Goya Recaito & Goya Sofrito Cooking Base 2 – 12 Oz Jars (1 of Each)
8. Matiz Sofrito, Traditional Valenciano Paella Base
- KEY INGREDIENT FOR AUTHENTIC PAELLA: Add to your paella pan just prior to adding the rice and other ingredients.
- HANDMADE WITH TIME: This gorgeous Matiz Sofrito is made with tomatoes that are slow roasted in olive oil for over three hours allowing you the perfect paella in much less time.
- FAMILY RECIPE: This recipe has been passed down from generation to generation and rely on fresh local produce.
- OTHER USES TOO: It’s ideal as a sauce for meats, fish, eggs, and pasta, bruschetta, bases for soups, and makes a great base for cioppino.
- EASY TO PRONOUNCE INGREDIENTS: Tomatoes, Cane Sugar, Olive Oil, Onion, Garlic and Salt
9. Goya Foods Inc Spice
- 6 oz jar
- Goya sautes cilantro
- green pepper
- onion and garlic in olive oil to create this rich
- thick base that enhances the flavor of your beans
- soups and stews
- If it’s Goya. it has to be good!
10. FILLO’S Cuban Black Beans
- TRADITIONAL: Our recipes deliver authentic regional flavor and a clean label—free of preservatives, questionable ingredients or anything else you wouldn’t find in your own pantry.
- NUTRITIOUS: Beans are a true superfood: high-protein, high-fiber, low-calorie, low-fat.
- CONVENIENT: Just vent, heat and serve.
- VERSATILE: Over rice, on toast, in salads, as a side or right out of the pouch.
- PREMIUM: We selectively choose our non-GMO ingredients for their freshness and flavor.