Our team researched on many products available on the internet for Usb 3.1 Gen 2 Pcie Card, they chose the latest and top performing ones and prepared a list of Usb 3.1 Gen 2 Pcie Card Reviews for you. It was a difficult task to make the shortlist of the ideal Usb 3.1 Gen 2 Pcie Card from a lots of products on the recent market. However, We tried our best to make the best list to ensure only the Best Usb 3.1 Gen 2 Pcie Card from our short list. Check our listings-:
|1||FebSmart 5X 10Gbps USB-A Ports PCIE USB 3.2 Gen 2 Expansion Card for Windows 7.8||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||StarTech.com 4-Port USB PCIe Card - 10Gbps USB PCI Express Expansion Card w/ 2 Controllers - 2X USB-C & 2X USB-A Ports (USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2) - USB/USB-C PCI-e Card - Full Profile (PEXUSB312A2C2V)||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||EZDIY-FAB USB3.1 Gen2 Internal 20-pin Front Panel Connector Expansion Card 10 Gbit/s USB 2.0 PCI Express 3.0 X2 Adapter for Desktop PCs (ASM3142)||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Vantec 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen II Type-A/C PCIe Host Card (UGT-PC371AC)||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|5||StarTech.com 4-Port USB PCIe Card - 10Gbps USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 Type-A PCI Express Expansion Card with 2 Controllers - 4X USB-A - USB PCIe Add-On Adapter Card - Windows/Mac/Linux (PEXUSB314A2V2)||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|6||StarTech.com PCIe USB 3.1 Card - 2x USB C 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps - PCIe Gen 3 x4 - ASM3142 Chipset - USB Type C PCI Express Card (PEXUSB312C3)||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Ableconn PEX-UB152 USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) 2-Port Type-C Internal 20Pin Key-A Header PCI Express (PCIe) x4 Host Adapter Card (ASMedia ASM2142 Chipset)||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|8||StarTech.com 1-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 PCIe Card - USB-C SuperSpeed 20Gbps PCI Express 3.0 x4 Host Controller Card - USB Type-C PCIe Add-On Adapter Card - Expansion Card - Windows & Linux (PEXUSB321C)||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Inateck PCIe to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Card with 20 Gbps Bandwidth||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Sonnet Allegro Pro USB 3.2 Type A PCIe Card (Four SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB Connectors)||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. FebSmart 5X 10Gbps USB-A Ports PCIE USB 3.2 Gen 2 Expansion Card for Windows 7.8
- FebSmart FS-A5-Pro allow users add 5-Ports 10Gbps USB 3.
- Build in FebSmart Self-Powered Technology.
- Based on ASMedia ASM3142 the 3rd generation USB 3.
- Compatible System: 1.
2. StarTech.com 4-Port USB PCIe Card – 10Gbps USB PCI Express Expansion Card w/ 2 Controllers – 2X USB-C & 2X USB-A Ports (USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2) – USB/USB-C PCI-e Card – Full Profile (PEXUSB312A2C2V)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 4 Port USB PCIe card with dual ASM3142 controllers with up to 20Gbps total bandwidth across 4 ports; 2x USB-A (10Gbps) 2x USB-C (10Gbps) hub; Supports USB 3.
- TRANSFER SPEEDS UP TO 10Gbps: USB-A & USB-C PCIe card adapter supports Multiple INs maintaining max bandwidth with mixed speed devices; UASP support; ideal for use with USB devices & external storage like SSDs, HDDs, NVMe drives; Works w/ USB 3.
- OPTIONAL POWER: USB PCIe expansion card with SATA power supplies supplemental power to the USB ports (when motherboard power is insufficient) providing up to 5V 3A/15W per USB Type-C port & 5V 0.
- COMPATIBILITY: USB C add-on card installs in full-profile PCIe 3.
3. EZDIY-FAB USB3.1 Gen2 Internal 20-pin Front Panel Connector Expansion Card 10 Gbit/s USB 2.0 PCI Express 3.0 X2 Adapter for Desktop PCs (ASM3142)
- Includes an internal 20-pin USB 3.
- 1 Gen2 high-speed transfer, reads and writes in seconds to transfer all kinds of large files, open instantly and without waiting.
- Supports the new PCI-E 3.
- Integrated all-solid capacitor, equipped with high power, high quality electrical components, all metal heatsink, increase anti-interference ability, improve data transmission stability, and keep cooling.
- Support for WinXP, Win7, Win8, Win10, Linux OS system.
4. Vantec 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen II Type-A/C PCIe Host Card (UGT-PC371AC)
- Half height PCI_E Gen2 x 4 add on card with 2 port USB 3.1 interface
- Supports PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification Release 2.0
- PCI Express Gen2 x 2 with clocking speed up to 10Gbps
5. StarTech.com 4-Port USB PCIe Card – 10Gbps USB 3.1/3.2 Gen 2 Type-A PCI Express Expansion Card with 2 Controllers – 4X USB-A – USB PCIe Add-On Adapter Card – Windows/Mac/Linux (PEXUSB314A2V2)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: USB PCIe card with 4x USB-A ports up to SuperSpeed 10Gbps per port; Dual ASM3142 controllers with up to 20Gbps total bandwidth across 4 ports; USB 3.
- MAXIMIZED USB PERFORMANCE: Multiple INs support for max bandwidth when using mixed-speed devices; USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) for storage device, like SSDs, HDDs, NVMe drives and thumb drives.
- POWER: USB PCI Express expansion card with SATA power header has the option to provide supplemental power to the USB ports (if motherboard power is insufficient) providing up to 4.
- COMPATIBILITY: USB PCIe adapter card for desktop PC installs in standard profile PCI-e 2.
6. StarTech.com PCIe USB 3.1 Card – 2x USB C 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps – PCIe Gen 3 x4 – ASM3142 Chipset – USB Type C PCI Express Card (PEXUSB312C3)
- VERSATILE USE: This 2-port PCIE USB 3.
- EXPAND CAPABILITIES: Add two USB 3.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: With support for Windows, Linux, and MacOS operating systems, this USB C PCI express adapter is widely compatible, and is backward compatible with USB 3.
- HIGH DATA THROUGHPUT: With support for data transfer up to 10Gbps, this expansion card is a necessity for external drives, and is ideal for file backups, video editing, and data recovery.
7. Ableconn PEX-UB152 USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) 2-Port Type-C Internal 20Pin Key-A Header PCI Express (PCIe) x4 Host Adapter Card (ASMedia ASM2142 Chipset)
- Two Type-C Internal Key A downstream connectors.
- Low Profile board.
- Instead of taking 5V power directly from power supply, our design includes power switching regulator circuit that automatically converts 12V from PCIe bus or from 15-Pin SATA power to ensure sufficient 5V/3A bus power on each USB 3.
- No driver installation is required on MacOS 10.
- Built with ASMedia ASM2142.
8. StarTech.com 1-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 PCIe Card – USB-C SuperSpeed 20Gbps PCI Express 3.0 x4 Host Controller Card – USB Type-C PCIe Add-On Adapter Card – Expansion Card – Windows & Linux (PEXUSB321C)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Add 1x USB-C SuperSpeed 20Gbps port to your desktop PC with this USB 3.
- FULL USB 3.
- MAXIMIZED USB PERFORMANCE: USB Type-C PCI Express card supports Multiple INs to reduce bandwidth loss when mix speed devices are connected to a Hub (hub must also support this feature); UASP support improves performance with storage devices.
- COMPATIBILITY: Add-on card installs in full or low-profile (bracket incl) PCIe 3.
9. Inateck PCIe to USB 3.2 Gen 2 Card with 20 Gbps Bandwidth
- Multi-ports PCIe to USB 3.
- Fast-Speed Transfer: The USB Type-A port near the PCIe interface exclusively takes 10 Gbps bandwidth.
- Wide Compatibility: The extension card is compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac OS 10.
- Simple Installation: The product draws power directly from the PCIe slot on the motherboard.
- Safety First: The USB Type-A ports support a maximum 5W power, and the USB Type-C ports 15W.
10. Sonnet Allegro Pro USB 3.2 Type A PCIe Card (Four SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB Connectors)
- SuperSpeed+ 10Gbps USB Ports—Adds four 10Gbps USB-A ports to your Mac Pro or Windows PC computer with PCIe slots; or Thunderbolt to PCIe card expansion system.
- Dual USB 3.
- Powered Ports—Supports USB bus-powered SSD, SSD RAID, and hard drive devices with up to 7.
- Protected Power Delivery—Independent power regulation isolates each port to prevent cross-coupled power glitches that may cause accidental disconnects; resettable device overcurrent fuses protect the card and computer, and may be reset by a simple shutdown.
- 2-year warranty and free lifetime customer support since 1986