Our team researched on many products available on the internet for Brake Spring Pliers, they chose the latest and top performing ones and prepared a list of Brake Spring Pliers Reviews for you. It was a difficult task to make the shortlist of the ideal Brake Spring Pliers from a lots of products on the recent market. However, We tried our best to make the best list to ensure only the Best Brake Spring Pliers from our short list. Check our listings-:
|1||LTI Tools LT890 Truck Brake Spring Tool||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||HAUTMEC Brake Spring Pliers HT0013-AP||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Performance Tool W175 Brake Spring Pliers||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||ABN Drum Brake Shoe Return Spring Install & Remove Dual-End Pliers Installer & Remover Tool for Removal and Installation||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||V-8 Tools (V8T989) Brake Spring Pliers||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|6||ARES 18022 - Drum Brake Hold Down Spring Pliers - High Strength Integral Head Design - Curved Neck for Easy Access and Nearly Universal Use||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|7||GEARWRENCH Brake Spring Pliers||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Lisle 11260 Double Ended Brake Spring Pliers||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|9||OTC 4590 Brake Spring Plier and Claw||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||GEARWRENCH - KDT-41520 15 Pc. Brake Service Set - 41520||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
- 1. LTI Tools LT890 Truck Brake Spring Tool
- 2. HAUTMEC Brake Spring Pliers HT0013-AP
- 3. Performance Tool W175 Brake Spring Pliers
- 4. ABN Drum Brake Shoe Return Spring Install & Remove Dual-End Pliers Installer & Remover Tool for Removal and Installation
- 5. V-8 Tools (V8T989) Brake Spring Pliers
- 6. ARES 18022 – Drum Brake Hold Down Spring Pliers – High Strength Integral Head Design – Curved Neck for Easy Access and Nearly Universal Use
- 7. GEARWRENCH Brake Spring Pliers
- 8. Lisle 11260 Double Ended Brake Spring Pliers
- 9. OTC 4590 Brake Spring Plier and Claw
- 10. GEARWRENCH – KDT-41520 15 Pc. Brake Service Set – 41520
1. LTI Tools LT890 Truck Brake Spring Tool
2. HAUTMEC Brake Spring Pliers HT0013-AP
- Double-ended tool for removing and installing brake springs
- Constructed from chrome-plated steel for ultimate strength
- Longevity, resistance and easy to clean
- 7.5inch (19cm) maximum jaw opening
3. Performance Tool W175 Brake Spring Pliers
- Use to remove and install shoe return springs on most drum brakes.
- Socket end removes spring from anchor stud and notched end installs spring on anchor.
- Chrome plated to resist rust and provides easy clean up.
- Lifetime warranty
4. ABN Drum Brake Shoe Return Spring Install & Remove Dual-End Pliers Installer & Remover Tool for Removal and Installation
- WORK ON DRUM BRAKES: The ABN Drum Brake Shoe Return Spring Install & Remove Dual-End Pliers Installer & Remover Tool for Removal and Installation is a 2-in-1 double-ended tool that allows you to save time and effort when removing, replacing, and installing shoe return springs on most drum brakes; This tool acts as a second pair of hands so you can remove and install springs in an instant.
- EASY REMOVAL: Socket end of tool removes the spring from an anchor stud so you can fully replace the shoe return spring.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Notched end of tool installs spring on anchor; Slotted arm guides the spring hook into position in the anchor hole while the handle end is used to fasten the post of the anchor-type springs.
- BETTER VISIBILITY: Offset cutaway portion of tool allows better visual alignment of pin and washer so you can see what you are doing.
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from chrome-plated steel for ultimate strength, longevity, and resistance to rust that makes this tool simple to clean; 11.
5. V-8 Tools (V8T989) Brake Spring Pliers
6. ARES 18022 – Drum Brake Hold Down Spring Pliers – High Strength Integral Head Design – Curved Neck for Easy Access and Nearly Universal Use
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Drum Brake Hold Down Spring Pliers provide the leverage needed to easily remove and install stubborn drum brake spring washers on nearly any vehicle that uses them.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: These Brake Spring Pliers features a curved neck for enhanced access in tight spaces, even around the most difficult to navigate wheel hubs.
- QUALITY: These pliers are constructed of durable Chrome Vanadium steel with comfort grip handles for an enhanced grip that make the removal and replacement of backing plate springs, cups, and pins easy, so you can get the job done quickly and easily.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program.
7. GEARWRENCH Brake Spring Pliers
- Package Weight: 0.85 lbs
- Product Type: Pliers
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: United States
8. Lisle 11260 Double Ended Brake Spring Pliers
- Package Dimensions: 14.25 L x 1 H x 4.75 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 0.9 pounds
- Fit type: Universal
- Country of Origin : China
9. OTC 4590 Brake Spring Plier and Claw
- Effectively removes and replaces shoe return springs of drum brakes on domestic cars and trucks
- Thin narrow point provides straight in-line pull on spring
- Robust handle provides powerful leverage
- Double-ended design
- Plated steel resists corrosion
10. GEARWRENCH – KDT-41520 15 Pc. Brake Service Set – 41520
- Brake service kit for both disc and drum systems
- Use for adjustment, installation and removal
- Includes drum brake adjuster, brake spring pliers, universal brake shoe and more
- Blow-molded case with easy-use reference card