Our team researched on many products available on the internet for Graphite Lubricant, they chose the latest and top performing ones and prepared a list of Graphite Lubricant Reviews for you. It was a difficult task to make the shortlist of the ideal Graphite Lubricant from a lots of products on the recent market. However, We tried our best to make the best list to ensure only the Best Graphite Lubricant from our short list. Check our listings-:
|1||Graphite Lubricant Powder MP66780||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Hillman 703185 Graphite Tube 3G||9.6||Buy on Amazon|
|3||American grease stick graphite lubricant 1.13 oz/32g||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|4||MR. ZIP Extra Fine Graphite Lubricants Bottle 2 Oz - MZ-21||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Tools & Harware B'laster Corporation 8-GS Graphite Dry Lubricant||9||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Maximum Velocity Premium Pinewood Car Graphite Powder - Easy Application tip for Derby Car Wheels & Axles - Graphite Lubricant for Pine Derby Car Kits||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Lucky Line Graphite Dry Lock Lubricant Powder||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Lock-Ease Graphite Lubricant, Aerosol||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|9||CRC Dry Graphite Lube||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Graphite Dry Film Lubricant||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Graphite Lubricant Powder MP66780
- Needle-nosed tube makes small applications easy
- Use on wood, metal, plastic, or rubber-wherever two surfaces rub together
- Keeps locks working smoothly when used sparingly
- A high-quality dry lubricant
- 6.5 gram tube
2. Hillman 703185 Graphite Tube 3G
- Used to keep locks lubricated and working smoothly
- Ideal for use on car doors, trunk locks, home doors, outside padlocks, etc
- Convenient dispenser tip inserts into key slot for easy application
- Packaging Comes With instructions
3. American grease stick graphite lubricant 1.13 oz/32g
- All-purpose dry powder lubricant which is both odorless and non-toxic
- Keeps all locks lubricated and working smoothly
- Can be used year-round on all material types: metal, wood, plastic, rubber, and more
- Guards against sticking, dirt build-up, and reduces wear and corrosion
- Excellent on lock mechanisms, firearms action parts (recoil, bolt, and trigger mechanisms), fishing reels, skateboards, inline skates, pinewood derby cars, bicycles, tools, hinges, and more.
4. MR. ZIP Extra Fine Graphite Lubricants Bottle 2 Oz – MZ-21
- General purpose dry lubricant
- For locks, hinges, fishing reels, bikes, gun, sliding
- 2 oz. gram puffer gun bottle
5. Tools & Harware B’laster Corporation 8-GS Graphite Dry Lubricant
- High performance formula creates bonds with rubber, metal, wood and plastic
- Use At home in drawers, hinges, chains, sliding doors, windows, locks, outdoor power equipment or
- Industrial uses include plant machinery and handling equipment, winches, sprockets, die casting
- Forms a quick-drying film that provides longwearing lubrication and protection from extreme
- Recommended as a general maintenance lubricant for high temperatures or low loads on gaskets,
6. Maximum Velocity Premium Pinewood Car Graphite Powder - Easy Application tip for Derby Car Wheels & Axles - Graphite Lubricant for Pine Derby Car Kits
- NOT ALL PINE DERBY CAR GRAPHITE IS CREATED EQUAL – Maximum Velocity lube dry graphite is a proprietary blend of high-purity natural flake graphite for top performing pinewood cars.
- HELP YOUR RACER WIN – Maximum Velocity has been serving the Pine Derby Car community for 20 years.
- EASY APPLICATION – Pointed tip for easy application to derby car wheels and axles.
- MINIMIZES FRICTION & MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE – Our graphite will minimize the friction between your pine derby car wheels and axles.
- MADE IN THE USA
7. Lucky Line Graphite Dry Lock Lubricant Powder
- 4.5 grams powdered graphite lubricant.
- Needle nose tube make small applications Easy.
- Provides a thin layer of Air and water between surfaces for lubrication.
- Keeps lock working smoothly when used sparingly.
- For pin tumblers, locks – not for hinges.
8. Lock-Ease Graphite Lubricant
- Protects from rust, sticking, and freezing: Lock-Ease Graphited Lock Fluid Protects against sticking, rust, and freezing.
- Help seal out moisture from working parts, providing maximum protection.
- The special “carrier” then evaporates, leaving a graphited long-wearing film.
- Suggested applications: all types of locks, household appliances, tools, guns, reels, and other fine mechanisms.
- Contains (3) three cans of Lock-Ease
9. CRC Dry Graphite Lube
- Bonds instantly to metal, plastics, rubber and most substrates
- Forms a dirt repelling barrier that lubricates and protects the surface from pressure and friction
- Withstands temperatures up to 850 degrees F and extreme pressure
- Dries rapidly at room temperature
- Excellent conductivity
- Lowers friction and prevents galling
10. Graphite Dry Film Lubricant
- Price For: Each Min.
- Sub-Category: Dry Lubricants Lubricant Additives: Graphite Net Weight: 1 gal.
You may be wondering, "What do I need to know when shopping for a Graphite Lubricant?" Here are some tips that will help you make a good choice.
Leave a Reply